WALT: EXPLORE translations through slide, reflect, and rotate on plane shapes.
- Use the first letter of your name to slide
- Use the first letter of your name to reflect
- Use the first letter of your name to rotate
WALT: predict and create a bathroom or kitchen tilling plan using tessellation.
- create simple tessellations involving squares and other shapes
- repeat simple tessellations involving squares and other shapes
The Gingerbread Man
WALT: Write a fairytale in our own words.
Orientation - who (characters), what, where (setting)
Problem - what goes wrong?
Solution - how do they make it right?
Outcome (Happily ever after…)
Mathletics Award - Showing CARE values
Well done Zoe on your Mathletics certificate. It shows that you are using EXCELLENCE by practising the tasks set to you in the school holidays.